Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Power of Your Love"



Well, this was our latest trip to Nathan and Haylee's house in Castle Rock. We had a lot of fun. Seth and Jeff had a BLAST!!! They got to spend the day doing what they love!!! Its hard to hear it on the video, the drums and guitar were primarily heard through the headphones, but they sounded wonderful!!! We just spent the day singing praise and worship music and recorded that song "Power of Your love". After that we went to the outlet mall and hung out for the rest of the evening. Give us a couple more weeks and we wont have the freedom to be that noisy at their house...cause they'll have a baby!!!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Give Nate and Haley our congrats!!! We met them when they were down here for camp a couple of years ago. But, my brother is in TROUBLE!!! He never said a word, so this is the first I've heard of it. Babies are soooo nice. Hopefully some day I'll have one (or more) of my own.

    Esther

    ReplyDelete