Saturday, February 27, 2010

Red Rock Canyon

Last Sunday we went on a hike through Red Rock Canyon in search for a geo cache . Between Jeff Duddeks GPS and Wes' we still couldnt find it. There was too much snow. It ended up coming down real good. It was so pretty! Anyway, we had a nice hike then everyone came to our house for games and food! Here are a couple pics so everyone can see what we were able to see. It was so beautiful.


Here is Seth, we were next to a cave where some guys and their dogs were hiding out. They had a nice fire going to keep warm. We stayed and talked to them a while.


I thought this pic was so cool, it almost looks like a painting. That is me with my hair frozen to my face!!!LOL



Here we all came to a little cliff. It was cool. Seth ran right down and the rest had to think about it for a bit!! It wasnt bad but we kept slipping on the rocks so I was a little scared. But we got through just fine.




Jeff gave his good snow boots to Wes to use on this trip and he wore some old boots..oh I think he slipped like 15 times!! This was one of them! He really had a hard time.Sorry Wes, next time your on your own...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment